We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are happy to accept a return. Unworn jewelry in original condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt.
All jewelry purchased online must be returned directly to r. canady jewelry and not to any retail stores. We are unable to accept any returns for items bought in another retail store or on another website. If this is the case, please refer to their return policy for further instruction.
Please send an email to email@example.com for instructions on returning an item. Purchases over $30 are eligible for free returns, please contact us for a shipping label.
Due to the delicate nature of our jewelry, some damage may occur during the life of the product. For damage caused by normal wear-and-tear, we are happy to repair the item for free. In cases where a repair fee is necessary, we make every effort to keep that cost as low as possible.
If you have an item that needs repair, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of the item, and how it has been damaged.
Upon receipt of your repair, we will email a confirmation and inform you of any repair costs. We require 2-4 weeks to process all repairs. If a fee is involved, payment must be received before we can ship your item.
Lost items are not considered a manufacturing defect. We recommend that you periodically inspect claps and other closures for secure fit. If adjusting is needed, please submit for repair.
Personal Message with Gift
If you would like us to include a personal message with your shipments, simply write your message in the notes section during the checkout process.
Applicable sales tax will be charged on total merchandise for orders shipped in the state of Georgia.
Privacy & Security Policy
rcanady.com respects the privacy of all our customers. This privacy & security policy outlines the information we collect about you, how we use the information, and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information.
Information We Collect
rcanady.com collects customer information for a variety of reasons, which include providing superior customer service, improve our customers’ shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions. We collect personal information such as your name, financial information, telephone number, email and postal address that you provide to us when you save your information with us or when you participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey. We use this information to process any transaction, inquiry or promotion that you initiate with us, and provide you with advertising tailored to your interests. Additionally, we maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on this website, and to provide you with offers, promotions or information that we believe may be of interest to you. We also monitor use of the website and traffic patterns to improve the website design and the products and services we offer, as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you.
Who We Share Information With
We share your information:
With our vendors: We share your information with vendors who work with us and provide our services on our behalf. for example, companies we hire to help us maintain the website, manage our mailing lists, provide marketing assistance and data analysis may need your information to provide those services. We require these vendors to comply with our data privacy and security requirements and we prohibit those companies from using the personal information they receive from us for any other purpose.
With our corporate affiliates: We also share personal information with our affiliated companies, including our corporate parent and subsidiaries.
With web publishers and other web sites on which we advertise: Other companies with whom we partner may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both our website and other websites.
As part of a merger, acquisition or other corporate transaction: We may acquire other companies or their assets or be acquired by or merge with another company. personal information is generally one of the business assets involved in such transactions. Thus, in the event that part or all of its assets are acquired through such a transaction, your information would be one of the transferred assets.
Law Enforcement. We will share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is required by law or is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other visitors, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We will also share your information with third parties when you ask or consent to us doing so.
Your Rights Concerning your Personal Information
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information:
- Marketing Communications. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed or receive any other communication from Robyn Canady, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications or contact us using the link at the bottom of the message. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, however, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. These include, for example, customer service issues, returns or product-related inquiries, surveys or recalls, or any questions regarding a specific order.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. Please review your browser or computer settings for certain cookies and see below to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
You are not required to provide all Personal Information identified in this Privacy Statement to use our Site, but certain aspects of our Site will not be available to you. However, you can use our services without consenting to non-essential cookies or direct marketing emails; the only consequence is that our products and services will be less communicated, we may not be able to provide the support you seek, and you may miss out on attractive promotions and news about our products and services. Europe and certain other non-US jurisdictions maintain local data protection regulations that confer certain data protection rights on individuals. Robyn Canady will address those rights where required by applicable laws. If applicable, and you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is processed, and, to request access to the Personal Information. The access information includes, among other things, the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed. This is not, however, an absolute right, and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of their Personal Information undergoing processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Information concerning you, and we may be obligated to erase that Personal Information.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your Personal Information. In that case, your data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain limited purposes. As Robyn Canady processes and uses your Personal Information primarily for purposes of carrying out the contract for a services relationship with your employer, Robyn Canady will have a legitimate interest for the processing which will override your restriction request, unless the restriction request relates to marketing activities.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the Personal Information about you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Information by us, and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Information.
Where permitted by applicable law, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information matters to us. That’s why we have adequate technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we provide the option to encrypt all information you submit to us using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology that helps protect information during transport to our Site. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.